Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megumi Murakami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

Megumi Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Megumi Murakami   Megumi Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 am

Name: Megumi Murakami

Birthday: June 23rd

Appearence:.Megumi Murakami Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxMAsSr49IQ6xG9bLc-29Jb_tK3029uM9ZNCvT_en_nkIkR_URRA
When she is teaching or on missions she wears a full body fishnet suit, the arms stop at her wrists and legs stop at her knees. On top of this suit she wears short black skirt, slit all the way down the right side. On her right thigh she wears her Konoha headband. She also wears a black vest top and on top of this a thin, blue, silk jacket, that stops in the same place as the skirt; with biker boots on her feet.

Village: Konoha

Element: Fire and Wind

Specialilty: Ninjutsu.

Personality: Megumi is a polite and respectful young lady. She adores children and thats why she enjoys teaching so much. She has quite a high energy level and has no problem keeping up with the kids antics, and also seems quite hyper a lot of the time. She always has a smile on her face even when deep down she isn't feeling so good. Megumi has learned over time to keep things to herself, as she never liked showing her weak side. Megumi loves being a ninja and learning new skills whenever she can, but her main passion is to care for and teach other people. She often cooks for, and offers other kind gestures to her family as a way to thank them for all they have done for her.

History: Megumi was born into a very proud clan and brought up being very polite and studious. She was always taught to look after herself and present herself in a way which would honor the clan. Because of this Megumi grew up keeping any problems she may have to herself and finding ways to deal with them on her own. She trained hard when she was young and found it easy to make friends, because of her posotive attitude. Megumi quickly rose through the ranks as she worked hard and picked up her skills quickly. As she was growing up she would often take care of younger children in her clan and soon grew to have a love for children. Even though her prowess in the ninja world grew over the years; her only passion was to teach. Because of this she became a teacher at the ninja academy and has never looked back. She still occasionally goes out on missions, but spends most of her times helping children train, and better their skills

Last edited by The Jester on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.roflforum.net
Kakashi

Kakashi

Megumi Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megumi Murakami   Megumi Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 am

Nice character. I can't see anything wrong with her. (By the way - Do you know who the girl is in the picture you used?)
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

Megumi Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megumi Murakami   Megumi Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 am

No :O is it someone? XD I just wanted her for her hair Very Happy yeah so to anyone reading take her hair and imagine the person i described Wink
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

Megumi Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megumi Murakami   Megumi Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 am

I dont know if she exists in an Animé or not. I was just wondering who she was, I need a new series to watch now that I've finished Shuffle. Anyway, nevermind.
Are you gonna start an RP or do you want me to start?
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

Megumi Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megumi Murakami   Megumi Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 am

Oh right XD fair enough and you can start Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Megumi Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megumi Murakami   Megumi Murakami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megumi Murakami
Page 1 of 1