Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Mission: Rank C/B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi

Kakashi

A New Mission: Rank C/B Empty
PostSubject: A New Mission: Rank C/B   A New Mission: Rank C/B Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:07 am

Reizo awoke in his bed. There was a small glass of water placed onto his bedside table and a wet cloth lay on his forehead. His gran was sitting at the end of his bed. "Finally awake are you? You weakling!" His gran knew he wasnt a weakling at all, but an inferior insult should get him up and running in no time. "Hey, IM NOT WEAK! - I LEARNED A NEW TECHNIQUE!" Reizo jumped out of bed and slipped on a shirt - Now turning around to face his Gran, he laughed at her. "Where did Megumi go?" He curiously looked out of the window in desperation of her being there. No luck.

"I think the Hokagé wanted to speak with you about something Reizo, you should head over to the administration building as soon as possible." His gran informed him.
"Hmm.... I wonder what for.. I hope its a mission!" Reizo's face glowed at the thought of trying out his new technique for real. Even if it still was in developement. After a short while of talking to his Gran and getting ready to go out, Reizo headed over to the Hokage's office...

Reizo knocked on the door of the Hokagé's office and took in a deep breath breath. "COME IN!" He heard the hokage shout from the inside. Reizo placed his hand of the doorknob and went inside. The Hokage was looking out of her window, overlooking the entire village.
"Please take a seat Reizo, This is very important....." The Hokage said with a formal voice. Reizo's heart began to beat faster when he saw the face of the hokage as she turned around - She didnt look very happy at all...
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Rank C/B   A New Mission: Rank C/B Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 am

(Erm...i'm not entirely sure what you're expecting me to rp XD since theres only the two of us active on the site atm I can't exactly come up with some sort of mission O.o)
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.roflforum.net
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Rank C/B   A New Mission: Rank C/B Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 am

(I thought you could have your character walk in or something and then the hokage could be like ''Ah, you can go with Reizo if you wish.. Blah blah blah" XD But whatever, I dont really mind. Want me to start a different topic?)
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Rank C/B   A New Mission: Rank C/B Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 am

(Yes please XD then when more people become active we'll make them join this one Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission: Rank C/B   A New Mission: Rank C/B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Mission: Rank C/B
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Konohagakure :: Administration building.-
Jump to: