Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Time to relax? I think not..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi

Kakashi

"Time to relax? I think not..." Empty
PostSubject: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 am

(Sorry I havnt posted in 2 days, I've been busy with 'family' stuff XD)

[*2 Days from when Reizo passed out*]
Reizo whipped off his towel and jumped into the soothing, hot springs water - not noticing he was splashing water in many of the other residents faces.
"Hey! Watch it Kid!!" an old man shouted at Reizo, telling him off.
"Uhh... Whoops! Sorry!" Reizo apologized and started to relax. "Its been a tough week... But atleast I've mastered that technique now" he thought to himself.

"I think I'll drop a present off at Miss Megumi's house as a thank you gift..."
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 am

Megumi lay flaoting in the small river by the hot springs relaxing. She stared up at the clouds letting herself bob around in the water. It was a hot day, and rather than go in the hot springs Megumi had decided this would be more fun. She sighed happly and splashed her hands around a bit, enjoying the feeling.

(Aww I hope everythings ok)
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.roflforum.net
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Half an hour passed before Reizo got out of the water. He spent the time thinking about what sort of Jutsu's he could create and also what sort of present he could get Megumi.
"Yeh... I think I'll give her that...." He thought to himself and started to walk out of the Hot Springs.
Reizo took a package out from his bag (The one from the store two days ago) and ripped it open. It contained a small black box with golden writing that said "A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you."
A tear dropped from Reizo's eyes as he opened the small black box, revealing a beautiful silver necklace. It was his elder brothers - found and returned from the battlefield.
Reizo didnt want to to dwell on the past, so he wiped a tear from his eyes and put on a brave face. After a few minutes of walking, he arrived at the academy, he placed the black box on Megumi's desk with a small note.
"I hope you like it, keep it close to your heart. Reizo..."
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm

(*Cries* XD)

Megumi had floated quite a way down river. She looked around at where she was and stood up in ther river. "Oops..didnt mean for that to happen.." She mumbled to herself before giggling. Megumi waded through the shallow water and dragged herself up onto the river bed. She laughed and shook her head, slightly amused by the water splashing everywhere. After about half an hour she had started to dry off quite a bit and decided to head off.
'Hmmm perhaps I should go do some work..' Megumi grinned to herself and headed off in the direction of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:21 pm

(XD Its not that sad is it? :3)

Reizo headed back to his usual training spot in the forest. "I think i'll squeeze in a few hours training before I head back home..." he thought to himself.
Upon arriving at the forest, Reizo threw his bag onto the floor and slipped on his gloves. He then focused on concentrating a very prestigious amount of chakra through his hands and slamming it into the floor - creating a minor shockwave for about 700 yards around him. Some of the rocks near the lake bounced into the air as the shockwave impacted them.
"Ha! It worked!" Reizo smiled and sat down, scrambling through his bag...
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:49 pm

(It was beautiful lmao)

When she got there Megumi calmly wandered through the halls heading for her classroom. She smiled to herself and opened the door, looking around the room. After a few seconds she noticed a small black box on her desk. 'Huh? I don't remember leaving that there...' Megumi slowly walked over to her desk and took a look. "Awwww Reizo. You shouldn't have." She said aloud and chuckled to herself. She read the inscription on the box and smiled to herself, then slowly opened the box to find a goregous silver necklace. Megumi's eyes widend, and she removed the necklace from its box. After looking at it for a few more seconds, a grin appeared on her face and she put it around her neck. "Oh don't worry Reizo...I will.."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:42 am

(Sorry again for late replies, been at a theme park. :3)

Reizo headed back home for some lunch after a few hours of training, daydreaming and contemplating about what his next mission will have in store for him. Reizo sighed as he walked into his house - now trudging upstairs. His hands were battered and his legs were aching from training. Reizo plunged onto his bed and whipped out a book titled "Combining Taijutsu with Ninjutsu". It was some 'unnescersary' homework that he had convinced himself to read before school starts.

As Reizo lay his head on his pillow, he could hear somebody shouting outside. He peered out of the window from where he was laying to see what was going on. Reizo's eyes widened as the terrifying shock of seeing 'That Person' here in the Leaf Village became a reality.
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 pm

After Megumi had done what she had to do she headed to Reizo's house to thank him for the wonderful present. Megumi had walked very slowly and after about an hour was arriving at his house. When she got there she was slightly confused by the sight of a man shouting towards their house. Megumi was unsure of who he was so was on guard and began approaching him. "Exuse me...are you looking for Reizo?"

(Dont worry about it I wasnt on for all of saturday anyway Smile)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:01 pm

"This is none of your business young lady, please do not interfere..." he said calmly. he took a few steps forward and kicked open the door - now running upstairs into Reizo's room. The man glanced around in search of Reizo. He wasnt there...
A small note lay on Reizo's bed saying "Why are you here?". The man sighed and rubbed his eyes - afterwards slamming his hands together and transforming into an eagle. He flew out of Reizo's open window and soared into the sky.
Reizo couldnt be seen anywhere. Where had he gone?
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:29 am

Megumi squinted her eyes and watched as the "man" flew away. She grunted slightly with concern and headed slowly into Reizo's room. He wasn't there. She glaned at the note on his bed, before turning to leave the house. "I should go find him and see what's going on.."
Megumi quickly left the house and began searching the village for Reizo.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:48 am

Reizo was breathing heavily as he ran down the street towards the village park. The 'man' quickly soared to the ground infront of him when he found Reizo. The slash across his headband clearly suggested his was a missing-nin.
"Now Reizo... There's no need for us to fight... Yet..." the man smiled evily at him. "If you tell me where your brother is... I might let you go..."
"My brother died about 3 months ago... Why do you want my brother anyway?" a small tear ran down Reizo's cheeks.
"The necklace... I believe you had it delivered?" The mans smile dropped to an unimpressed frown.
"The...Necklace? Why do you want the necklace?" Reizo's voice began to raise.
"Its of great value... In Wealth... AND power...." The man vanished and quickly re-appeared with his hand around Reizo's throat. "Tell me where it is... Or the last thing you'll ever see is a quick flash of my fist and the sound of your own bones crunching..."
Reizo struggled to breath and started choking. "Its...Its... NOT YOURS!"
The man lost his patience quickly and slammed Reizo up against the nearby wall... "I'll ask once more... WHERE IS IT?!"
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:23 am

After leaving Reizo's house and beginning to search Megumi noticed the "man" had not left the village and was circling as if he too was looking for Reizo. Megumi had gotten high up and began following the man being careful, so that he would not realise. Soon enough she found Reizo and this man in the park. What she saw when she arrived there angered her greatly. Without hesitation Megumi dropped down to the man and punched him straight in the face with great force.
"Look...I don't know who you are..but you have 10 seconds to leave or you're in trouble.." Megumi said keeping her cool and smirking. She pushed Reizo behind her and whispered to him. "Run back slightly to a safe distance..this guy could be trouble I might need you to run for help.."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:37 am

The man wiped away the blood from his mouth and stood back up. "Argh... Didnt I tell you not to get involved?! Its NONE of your business!" the man took a few paces back and sighed deeply. "Fine...If thats the way you want things - I'll have to kill you both..." the man smirked and drew out a shuriken - now launching it at Megumi. It unexpectedly curved around her and hit Reizo in the leg sending him to the floor.
"He's not going anywhere... That little son of a bitch." The mans eyes widened as the ''supposed'' Reizo poofed into a cloud of smoke.

"You think it would be that easy?" Reizo jumped down from a nearby roof and landed infront of the man - He smiled as he threw an unbelievingly powerful punch at the mans chest. The man flew into the wall with tremendous speed but his determination brought him back to his feet.
"How could a little runt like you be so strong?!" The man coughed up some blood and was breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:30 am

"He's got a good teacher.." Megumi stated giggling "Reizo...i'm gonna have to move you sweetie.." Megumi giggled slightly while running forwards and moving Reizo well out of the way. She formed hand seals for "Kaze no Yaiba" and sent the blades of thrashing wind straight for the man sending him back to the floor and slicing him over a lot of his body. While the jutsu was having its affect Megumi grabbed Reizo and jumped back several metres.
"Don't jump out like that...being a good ninja is about knowing when to attack and when to stay defensive. Don't put yourself in danger like that." Megumi groaned in concern but soon dropped her serious tone and put her hand on the necklace around her neck. "Oh by the way...thanks for this..it's beautiful."

(If i'm like typing awfully i might not notice as im ever so slightly drunk XD I apologise Wink)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:14 am

(Fair enough, as long as I can actually read it - im not to bothered about spelling. xD Atleast your being honest.)

Reizo grunted as Megumi move him well out of the way. The man was in dire need of medical attention and yet he still stood back up - although he struggled to do so. He caught a glimpse of the necklace as Megumi showed it to Reizo.
"So...*Cough*... You had it... All along?" The man held out him hand in pain. "GIVE IT TO ME!" the man started to cough again. "I still have another trick up my sleeve..."
The man dragged out a scroll from his satchel - following it by taking a bite into his thumb and running his blood along the centre of the scroll.
"Forbidden Technique; Acid Shower!" The man shouted as a dense cloud formed above the entire Leaf Village. Reizo looked to the sky in awe.
"Umm Megumi... What now?!"
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:14 am

Megumi pulled a confused face and ran over to where she had pushed Reizo. "What on earth is he on about...get down!" Megumi had returned back to her serious tone making Reizo croutch down as did she. "You know how i said i was learning earth jutsu...this is the first thing i've learned but it's not exactly working yet. It might crumble but it's the best we've got!" Megumi explained, forming hand signs. "Earth Barrier!" She shouted before slamming her hands on the ground causing a dome of dirt to surround both her and Reizo.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:30 am

The man couldnt stop Megumi in time - now realising there was nothing he could do but retreat to a safe distance. Green blobs of acid poured down from the cloud that had just formed, eating away at the bricks of buildings near them. The acid didnt seem to be affecting the dome in any way at all.
"Sure is dark in here..." Reizo pointed out. "Ummm Megumi, I should of told you before - but this man isnt who you expect him to be... His name is Reikuri Ichimo and he was apparently the one who assasinated the Raikagé about a year ago. I learned about it in school." Reizo made a deep sigh as he sat down on the ground.
The rain of acid stopped after about 2 minutes...
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:47 am

Megumi groaned in concern. "Well good job i seem to be fairing pretty well againt him then. Because of all this trouble there'll eb ANBU everywhere soon...we should be ok." The dome above them began to crumble away in big parts, dropping off. Megumi's eyes widened and she quickly took her hands off the ground and released the jutsu, before getting hurt. "What does he want with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:08 am

Reizo looked at Megumi intentively. "Well...That necklace I gave you belonged to my older brother... My elder brother worked for ANBU but he was killed tracking down a very powerful missing-nin. I demanded to know who killed him but the ANBU wont say anything about it. Thats why I'm gonna join the ANBU when I grow up - So I can find out who killed him." Reizo took a deep breath before carrying on.
"As for why he needs this necklace, I have no idea... He said something about it having a great power..."

As the dome crumbled away, the buildings around them had been reduced to a molten pile of sticky substances on the floor. ANBU were running around all over the place and the whole village seemed to be in distress..
"Thanks Megumi... For protecting me..." He smiled and gave her a hug. "Although I think I could of handled it myself..." Reizo gloated to try and cheer her up - Megumi looked very concerned about what had just happened...
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:04 am

Megumi chuckled slightly "Promice me you won't take that risk..as strong as you are, you won't stand a chance against that guy." Megumi hugged Reizo back and stood up, taking a look around. She grumbled something to herself and scanned the area for any signs of the man coming back. Everything seeming clear for now she turned back to Reizo. "Would you like the necklace back...if it's that special I feel bad for having it..and since this guy think I have it now maybe he's gonna leave you alone. Oh an that thing you said about ANBU..I don't think it works like that..I wouldn't base your life on trying to find that out, cause they may never tell you. But I think it's pretty clear what happened don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:50 am

"Umm Ok..." Reizo looked at the sky, it was already getting dark. "I should head home and get some rest... Thanks for everything." Reizo waved goodbye to Megumi as he walked away. Reizo eventually made it home and with no sign of the man either. His door was being replaced by 2 Jonin's. Reizo headed up to his room - his bedroom window was still open. After closing it, he changed into his PJ's and went to bed...

Reizo awoke in the middle of the night to a tapping on his window. He dared not to look, but his curiosity was driving him insane. He gave in after a few minutes and turned around - there was nothing there. Reizo went forgot about it and went back to sleep. Tomorrow was a new day...
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:18 am

Megumi sighed as Reizo left and began giving information to ANBU about what had happened. They said they'd be on the look out and she shouldn't worry too much. After thanking them Megumi went home after once again scanning the area the for Reikuri.

When she got home Megumi took the time to unwind and relax herself. She thought about going to check on Reizo, but told herself she was being stupid as it was the middle of the night. After a quick cup of coffee Megumi layed in bed and waited to drift off to sleep. 'Ill check on him in the morning..'
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:35 am

(New topic? My turn to start? :3)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:47 am

(Yep :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Time to relax? I think not..."   "Time to relax? I think not..." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Time to relax? I think not..."
Page 1 of 1