Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What A Coincidence...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kakashi

Kakashi

What A Coincidence... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Coincidence...   What A Coincidence... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 am

(Sorry, this will be my last post for today. Nice roleplaying btw :3)

Reizo walked up to another tree and followed the procedure he had comepleted just minutes ago. The same results occured. "I think I'm getting the hang of this now, thanks!" Reizo smiled at her and stuck his thumbs up.
Reizo was about to hit the tree again but something wasnt right. He started feeling dizzy and insignificant. He tried walking towards Megumi, but collapsed onto the floor infront of her.

"I think I've used to much Chakra..." Reizo struggled to say before passing out..
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: What A Coincidence...   What A Coincidence... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:18 am

(OK Very Happy and btw I love the little use of the :3 face Wink You too Very Happy)

"Ooop...well that wasn't good..." Megumi chuckled to herself slighlty before picking Reizo up. 'I guess I better take him back to the village...' Megumi muttered to herself before collecting up anything they'd left behind. She threw Reizo over her shoulder and began headin back to the village in a daze, as she always seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.roflforum.net
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: What A Coincidence...   What A Coincidence... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm

(New Topic? Concidering we are back in the Village? :3 << These faces FTW)
Back to top Go down
The Jester
Admin
The Jester

PostSubject: Re: What A Coincidence...   What A Coincidence... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 am

(They are rather epic Very Happy and go for it Very Happy I do believe tis your turn to start XD)
Back to top Go down
http://narutorp.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What A Coincidence...   What A Coincidence... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What A Coincidence...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Konohagakure :: The Land Of Fire.-
Jump to: